You can use the Imaging Edge Mobile Plus as a remote commander, and operate the camera from a distant location.
- : smartphone operation
- : camera operation
Install the camera and turn on the power in advance.
Open the Camera Screen on the Imaging Edge Mobile Plus, and select [Remote Shooting].
The smartphone and camera are connected by Wi-Fi via Bluetooth, and the shooting screen of the camera is displayed on the screen of the smartphone.
Operate the camera and shoot images on the shooting screen.
- A. Return to Camera Screen.
- B. Image acquisition in progress
- C. AE locked
- D. Media and media remaining
- E. Operating panel : Select the desired item and set the value
- F. MENU : Refer to "Menu settings" below
- G. Shutter button
Single shootingContinuous shooting: If you slide to the left, you can fix the shutter button in pressed state.Start/stop shooting video
- H. Rotate live view
- I. Perform zoom-related operations
- : Step zoom magnification
- W/T: Perform zoom operations
- J. Aspect ratio, still image size, remaining battery level
- K. Mirror Mode, Location information acquisition
- L. DISP : Switch over display mode
- M. AEL : Perform AE lock
- In the default settings, the captured image is saved in the memory card inside the camera, and the image converted to 2M (2 megapixels, approximately 2 million pixels) is transferred to the Imaging Edge Mobile Plus. From the camera menu (Network) → [Smartphone Connect] → [Remote Shoot Setting], you can change the save destination and size.
- Videos captured by Remote Shooting are not transferred to Imaging Edge Mobile Plus.
You can set detailed items in menu settings. An example is given below. Depending on the camera, some items may not be supported.
- [Review Image]
- This is the setting for whether to display the captured image on the smartphone after shooting.
- [Location Information]
- Using the smartphone location information service, add location information to the review image and background transferred image. This can be used when review image saving is set to [On].
When adding location information to images saved in the memory card of the camera, use [Setup] → [Location Information Linkage] on the Camera Screen.
- [Emphasized REC Display]
- The shooting screen can be emphasized during movie recording to provide a clear transition between shooting and standby.
- [Mirror Mode]
- The monitoring screen can be reversed horizontally. This is a convenient function when pointing the camera toward yourself and taking a picture.