Pitanja i odgovori: 180
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- Error: Area/Date/Time is displayed when accessing the PlayMemories Camera AppsThis message is displayed when accessing the PlayMemories Camera Apps if the camera is set to the wrong year or an incompatible date format. Make sure the camera is set to the current year in the Date and Time Setting
- Is there a battery charger other than the supplied AC adapter for USB charging?You can use the following USB battery chargers (as of April 2015) Built-in Battery USB AC Charger AC-UP100 USB Charging AC Power Adaptor AC-UD10 and AC-UD11 Dual USB Charging AC Power Adaptor AC-UD20 USB Charging
- Can movies recorded with the camera be transferred to a mobile device?Movies recorded with File Format set to MP4 can be transferred. For some models, movies recorded as XAVC S HD or XAVC S 4K files can also be transferred. NOTES: The File Format setting that enables you to transfer
- Can’t transfer pictures to my Android phone via Wi-Fi with the PlayMemories Mobile AppIf this occurs, clear the cache memory of the mobile app, delete the camera Wi-Fi settings from the mobile phone and try again. To clear the cache memory from your Android phone select [Settings] > [Apps] > [PlayMemories