Pitanja i odgovori: 214
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- How do I add or remove icons from the camera's LCD display?To select which icons you wish to display on the LCD display: On the camera, press the MENU button. Select Custom Settings Press the DISP button. To remove or prevent icons from showing on the LCD display: Select
- What software can be used for importing and exporting XAVC S content?For information on compatible software for importing and exporting XAVC S content, refer to the following website. Editing software for 4K/HD videos IMPORTANT: Sony does not guarantee operation of third party editing
- Can movies recorded with the camera be transferred to a mobile device?Movies recorded with File Format set to MP4 can be transferred. For some models, movies recorded as XAVC S HD or XAVC S 4K files can also be transferred. NOTES: The File Format setting that enables you to transfer
- When the camera is connected to an external device via HDMI during movie recording, no image appears on the camera monitor.When the camera is connected to an external device via HDMI with 4K Output Sel. set to Memory Card+HDMI, the image will not be displayed on the camera during XAVC S 4K movie recording. To check the image, display
- Can’t transfer pictures to my Android phone via Wi-Fi with the PlayMemories Mobile AppIf this occurs, clear the cache memory of the mobile app, delete the camera Wi-Fi settings from the mobile phone and try again. To clear the cache memory from your Android phone select [Settings] > [Apps] > [PlayMemories