AtherosAR3011 Bluetooth® Adapter, Version 188.8.131.52 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth® Adapter for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below
*** The Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth® Adapter is for the yellow exclamation showed as a name "Unknown Device" in Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the AHDBLT-00248821-0042.EXE program.
- Download the AHDBLT-00248821-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the AHDBLT-00248821-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At "User Account Control" click "Yes"
- At "Select Country" please select the country you want for this installation and click "Next"
- At the "Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth® Adapter for Microsoft® Windows® 7" and click "Next".
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree".
- At the "Finished" screen, click Finish.
- At "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" click "OK" to restart the computer.
If either a "Severe" error or "Software Status" message box appears, please check the list ofKnown Issues and Limitations.
The installation of the Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth® Adapter is completed.
Informacije o datoteci
- 64 bit
- 120.95 Mb