Blu-ray Drive Firmware Panasonic SW-5583 - 1.02What is this?
A firmware is a small computer program which is embedded in a hardware device.
It typically resides on a microchip. The advantage of such a chip is that it can be updated in order to cope with new technical developments or to solve certain issues.
Is this relevant for you?
This is a recommended update, as it is linked to optical disc burning, which is a common computer task.
What does it fix?
This update fixes DVD burning problems on DVD-R and DVD-RW media.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000155460.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, shut down the VAIO completely before starting again.
Informacije o datoteci
- 32 bit
- 1.39 Mb