Graphics Driver (DisplayLink) 4.5 - 4.5.13507.0
What is this?
This is an updated driver for the VGP-UPR1 Port Replicator
Is this relevant for you?
This update is recommended if you use a VGP-UPR1 Port Replicator
What does it fix?
Some VAIO applications could not be displayed correctly when VGP-UPR1 was connected.
Specific display settings for an external monitor are not always saved after a reboot.
Functionality of Fn+F7 (select display) and Fn+F10 (zoom function)
- Exit all running programs.
- Disconnect the VGP-UPR1 from the VAIO
- Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
- When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Double-click EP0000164453.exe to run it.
- Wait while the wizard updates your software.
- When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
Informacije o datoteci
- 32 bit
- 10.01 Mb