What does it fix?
Fix the connectivity between VAIO and XperiaTM.
Intel ME (Management Engine) Driver is opened to the OPTION of Windows Update. If this patch recently was installed on your computer it proved, that this NFC driver fails in installation. When installation of this update goes wrong, please restore the Intel ME Driver to a previous version by following the next steps:
- Explore on your harddisk the folder Windows\drivers\EXE\ME Driver (Intel)
- Execute Setup.exe
- A dialog which confirms returning to an old version is displaying.
- Continue the setup and complete the installation
To check the re-installation was successful:
- Open the Device Manager by clicking on Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device Manager
- Look for System Device > Intel(R) Management Engine Interface
- Right click on it and select Properties
- If the version is 18.104.22.1683, it is OK to install this NFC patch update
NFC Driver manual installation instructions
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file inthe location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000600805.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
Informacije o datoteci
- 64 bit
- 12.8 MB