Pitanja i odgovori: 135
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- There is no picture, or a black screen appears, when attempting to recordFollow this procedure to troubleshoot if there is no picture or a black screen appears in the viewfinder or LCD when attempting to record. NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this
- The movies play back in HD format instead of 4K when output from the HDMI connectionThis occurs if the Video Format option in the menu is set to 1920 x 1080. In this case, the movies record and play back in HD instead of 4K. Follow the steps below to select 3840 x 2160 for 4K recording and playback
- The sound is distorted when using an external microphoneTo resolve this distortion, set the AUDIO LEVEL switch to MAN. Afterwards, use the CH1/CH2 dial to lower the input volume. If the distortion remains after adjusting the input volume, change the INPUT1 Reference
- The sound of the fan becomes louder after using the camera for a whileAs with any camera, the longer it is used, the internal temperature of the camera rises. As the internal temperature rises the fan rotation increases and will become a little louder.
- What software can be used for importing and exporting XAVC S content?For information on compatible software for importing and exporting XAVC S content, refer to the following website. Editing software for 4K/HD videos IMPORTANT: Sony does not guarantee operation of third party editing
- The Infrared (IR) function of HVL-LEIR1 does not show any NightShot effect when recording.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. IMPORTANT: The camera must have a NightShot® function for the IR mode to have any effect in the recording. Check the instruction manual of your camera to see if it
- The movie volume is low when playing back a recorded movie using a device other than the camcorder.The camcorder records sound at a professional reference level, which is lower than the audio level on normal consumer devices. For this reason the volume may sound lower when playing back a movie on other devices