VAIO Update 5.1.1.04090What is this?
Vaio Update is an application similar to Windows Update. It is designed to help you keep your computer up-to-date by assisting you with installation of the latest updates for your VAIO.
What does it fix?
This update provides several improvements to the VAIO Update functionality.
How do I perform this update?
If you open VAIO Update 4, this version will be proposed as an update. Just clicking the Update button will install this version of VAIO Update 5.
If your VAIO comes already preinstalled with VAIO Update 5, the update process is the same, but a reboot will not be required afterwards.
If you have VAIO Update 3 or older installed on your VAIO, first access Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs, and uninstall VAIO Update from your computer. Afterwards follow below procedure.
In case you have skipped this step before installing VU5, you must first uninstall ALL versions of VAIO Update before moving to below procedure again.
If you have VAIO Update 4 or 5 installed, you can just follow below procedure to install the updated version.
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000221850.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO if asked.
Informacije o datoteci
- 32 / 64 bit
- 16.02 Mb